asserted adj : confidently declared to be so; "the asserted value of the painting"
- past of assert
The term assertion has several meanings:
- Assertion: a computing programming technique
- Logical assertion: logical assertion of a statement
- Patent assertion: the enforcement of patent rights, usually by litigation against an infringing party
- Auditing assertions used in the context of a financial statement audit
- Assertions are also a kind of speech act.
asserted in Japanese: アサーション
asserted in Polish: Asercja